This letter describes the clinical history of three patients with impulsive symptoms successfully treated with venlafaxine. Literature reports a potential efficacy of SSRI and very little information is available on new antidepressants. These cases might provide an initial piece of evidence that SNRI antidepressants can be considered in the treatment of some impulsive disorders.
- Antidepressive Agents, Second-Generation
- Compulsive Behavior
- Depressive Disorder, Major
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological