This study presents the programs RAVE-O (Reading, Automaticity, Vocabulary, Engagement-Orthography) by M. Wolf and its Italian adaptation EUREKA (EnthUsiasm, ResEarch, CApacity). They are aimed at improving literacy in children through activities promoting engagement in written language processing. Data from an experimental research on the application of EUREKA show that this training has positive effects not only on literacy, but also on child’s well-being, in general and in school context.
- RTI approach
- approccio RTI
- difficoltà di apprendimento della lettura e della scrittura
- esperienza di benessere e apprendimenti scolastici.
- interventi multicomponenziali di potenziamento del linguaggio
- learning difficulties
- multicomponent intervention programs for language improvement
- well-being experience and school achievement.