This book is the second of three volumes. The purpose of the three volumes is to make available to the vast international community of English-reading economists, contriubtions to economics that would otherwise remain within the bounds of the Italian comminity of economists.
|Editore||Oxford University Press|
|Numero di pagine||286|
|Stato di pubblicazione||Pubblicato - 1993|
- Amartya Sen on social choice, utilitarianism and liberty
- Are prices indeces of relative scarcity?
- Contemporary Neoliberism and the intellectual inheritance of Francesco Ferrara
- Existence of solutions in a Dynamic Equilibrium System
- Lord Kahn's "The Economics of the Short Period"
- Notable articles originally not published in English
- Notes on corporations in the theory of public finance
- On the factors determining the Growth
- On the rationale of tax imposition
- Patterns of regional development and the Italian case
- The Law of Demand
- The development of the monopolistic firm
- Theoretical approaches in public finance