We report a case of a 6-year-old boy who had been living with his parents, both cocaine smokers, and who was urgently admitted to hospital for general distress. Upon examination, cocaine and cocaine metabolites were detected in hair and urine samples. These toxicological findings most likely indicate that the child had passively consumed the drug when living in a heavily contaminated environment.
|Numero di pagine||3|
|Rivista||International Journal of Legal Medicine|
|Stato di pubblicazione||Pubblicato - 2004|