HPV infection in squamous cell carcinomas arising from different mucosal sites of the head and neck region. Is p16 immunohistochemistry a reliable surrogate marker?
- Department of Basic Biotechnological Sciences, Intensivological and Perioperative Clinics
- Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Academic Field: Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Department of Health Science and Public Health
- Department of Head and Neck and Sensory Organs
- Academic Field: Integrated Clinical Surgery
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article