HPV infection in squamous cell carcinomas arising from different mucosal sites of the head and neck region. Is p16 immunohistochemistry a reliable surrogate marker?
Michela Sali, Gian Franco Zannoni, Rosaria Santangelo, Giovanni Almadori, Jacopo Galli, Giovanni Delogu, Maurizio Sanguinetti, Guido Rindi, Vincenzo Valentini, Gaetano Paludetti, Francesco Bussu, Roberto Gallus, Valerio Gaetano Vellone, Rosa Autorino, Nicola Dinapoli, Rosa Martucci, Cristina Graziani, Francesco Micciche'
- Department of Basic Biotechnological Sciences, Intensivological and Perioperative Clinics
- Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Academic Field: Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Department of Health Science and Public Health
- Department of Head and Neck and Sensory Organs
- Academic Field: Integrated Clinical Surgery
- Department of Radiologic and Haematological Sciences
- Academic Field: Radiology
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article